The use of natural vitamin supplements is good for human hair. It has been proven that due to stressful life style and lack of nutritious diets people are losing their hair in young age.
Modern diets have contributed to the bad health of people. It is seen that the food taken by people lacks in nutritional quality. Given the circumstances, intake of nutritional intake is a good idea. Natural vitamin supplements and herbal nutritional supplements are useful for general health as well as health of hair. Many people take natural vitamin supplements to make up for the lack of nutrition in their food.
There are vitamins useful for hair as well as general health. Some vitamins useful for hair are the following:
• Vitamin A – An antioxidant, vitamin A helps to produce healthy sebum in the scalp. People should take 5, 000 IU of intake per day. This vitamin is found in food like fish, meat, cheese, liver oil, eggs, cabbage, milk, carrots, spinach, broccoli, apricots and peaches.
• Vitamin B2 – Intestinal flora is responsible for the production of vitamin B2 in the human body. This vitamin is required by the human body for metabolism of amino acids, fatty acids and carbohydrates. It is most beneficial for the skin, hair and nails. Its deficiency may result in hair loss. Vitamin B2 should be a part of natural vitamin supplements you take.
• Vitamin B6 – The presence of vitamin B6 prevents hair loss and helps in production of melanin, the pigment which gives hair its color. Vitamin B6 is found in food such as liver, grains, cereals, vegetables, meat and egg yolk. It should be taken in the amount of 1.6 mg per day. It plays a key role in red blood cell metabolism and cellular growth. Vitamin B6 is also responsible for the production of hemoglobin, a compound within the red blood cells that carries oxygen to body tissue.
• Vitamin B3 – Vitamin B3 is more effective when it is used in combination with biotin. It has a positive effect on hair growth by reducing cholesterol, which when produced in the scalp sebaceous glands can trigger the formation of DHT.
• Vitamin C – It is a natural anti-oxidant and helps maintain healthy hair and skin. It should be taken in the amount of 60 mg per day. It is richly found in citrus fruit, kiwi, pineapple, tomato, green pepper, potato, green pepper, etc.
• Vitamin E – It is found in soybean, dried bean and green vegetables. This vitamin is helpful in hair growth as it increases scalp blood circulation. It should be taken in the amount of 400 IU daily.
With the proper use of natural vitamin supplements and herbal nutritional supplements you can improve your health that will contribute to the overall improvement in your life.